- Collecting your Personal Information
- The needful information about you.
- Our organisation may ask to collect the needful information about you as being our online retailer for the provision of goods and services. Our organisation collects your name, postal and e-mail addresses, contact numbers and billing information only.
- The information we get from you –
- After receiving the necessary information i.e. your name, username, contact number, other billing information , e-mail address, shipping address or the information regarding your personal preferences and interests from our customers ; we save it safely and (securely).
- We way ask for your name, address and contact no.
- While using our website, we may require your first and last name, home or other physical address, including your street name and address and name of your city or town, and your contact no.
- We may ask for your email address too :-
- We may request your email address or other information needed to contact your online. We use
it complete, support and analyse your purchases from SAFFRINO and use of the SAFFRINO web site, and to complete with any requirements of law. We use it to respond to any questions you might have and to provide you with information. This information may be disclosed to our staff and to third parties involved in the completion of your transaction, the delivery of your order of the analysis and support.
- Your online purchase information may be collected.
- We may collect information actively generated by the purchase of a product or service, such as a payment method. We use this information to execute your
- Navigation and clickstream data may also get collected.
- As you browse our web site, we may gather navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and how long various features are used. This information will not reveal your identity or be linked to you personally. We use this information to complete, analyze and support your purchases from SAFFRINO.
- The applicability of your Personal Information.
- We respect our privacy. Unless you otherwise consent, we will use your personal information only
for the purpose for which it is submitted , such as to reply to your emails and process billing.
- Please be assured we will not disclose information about you unless the disclosure is
required or authorised by law, you have consented to our disclosing the information about you,
or for another purpose (related to the [primary purpose of collecting that information) that
you would reasonably expect.
- From time to time, we may sue your personal information to provide you with information about
other products and services offered by us. However, the only information that you must provide
is your name and payment details. (where applicable). If you would prefer not to receive promotional
or other material from us, please let us know and we will change it accordingly.
- Security measures of this information :-
- SAFFRINO takes all reasonable measures to secure its computer resource and information contained therein following the reasonable security practices and procedures as prescribed in the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal information) Rules, 2011
- SAFFRINO is committed to treat your information with the greatest care and respect. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised use or alteration.
- SAFFRINO requires employees to perform their duties in a manner that is consistent with SAFFRINO’S legal responsibilities in relation to privacy.
- SAFFRINO will take all reasonable steps to ensure that paper and electronic records containing personal in formation are stored in facilities that are only accessible by people within SAFFRINO who have a genuine “need
to know” as well as “right to know”.
- SAFFRINO will review on a regular and ongoing basis, its information security practices to ascertain how ongoing responsibilities can be achieved and maintained.
- Disclosure of this Information :-
- As per rule 7 of Information technology (Intermediaries guideline) Rules , 2011, when required by lawful order, SAFFRINO will provide information or any such assistance to Government Agencies who are lawfully authorised for investigative, protective, cyber security activity. The information or any such assistance will be provided for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidents and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force, on a request in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking such information or any such assistance.
- Computer Tracking & Cookies :-
- This website is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information not entered by visitors. Our site logs do generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visists to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff to provide better service sto the customers and may also be provided to others, but again, the statistics contain no personal information and cannot be sued to gather such information.
- Subscription of E-mail News Letter
- All our newsletters contain a link to unsubscribe . You will not receive newsletters from us again if you
choose to unsubscribe . In order to make our emails more relevant and useful to you, our servers may
receive a confirmation when you open email from us.
- We utilize technologies provided by Google Analytics to collect data for optimization purposes. This data is used in order to create user profiles. We may use the collected data to present improved and individualized offers and services to the user on our website. This data will not be disclosed to third parties. You can configure your browser to prevent the Installation of cookies.
with the Indian laws.
- Queries or Suggestions / Suggestive Cornes
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed messages
to we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.